Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rugs, Rag Rugs, Red Rugs and Pink

Rag rugs add color to a room. I like pinks and reds in a rag rug. Last weekend I stopped by Linda Marie's Enchanted Treasures, definitely an enchanting place. When I go there, it makes me feel like a little girl walking into her huge playhouse. The shop is filled with treasures in each room. Walk out the back door, and step outside to another enchanting world of vintage. It's like a house set up outdoors. I found a red-and-multi-colored rag rug runner for less than $10.00 in the outdoor vintage area on this last visit. It didn't take me long to find just the spot for it:
Newest Rag Rug from Linda Marie's
 Notice all the rugs happen to have pink...
Rag Rug with Pink

 ...and the black fringe I so love on this little rug...
Love this Pink and Black with an Array of Other Colors
 Join me at Fabulous Friday Hop where I'm honored to be a guest! You know how you experience days when you need an extra boost of inspiration? I found that extra boost when I met this sweet hostess of Fabulous Friday Hop. She has a blog full of interesting and helpful insights that anyone can benefit from. And Happy Friday to you.
Saturday, I hope you'll join me over at Pink Saturday also. This is another inspiring site each week with pink ideas and lovelies.


8 comments:

Lui said...

Yes they sure look pretty although I'm surprise because they only cost less than $5 here. It cost less in my country because people love to do arts and crafts so they outnumber buyers and prices are down.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

love how you use them in your decorating. I love pink and red together (())

coronaryrn said...

The rugs are very adorable! Would love it if you linked up with my new Wacky Weekend Hop! Follow back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/PargasJunkyard Thanks!

ropcorn said...

Such cute rugs! I love the pink in them too. And what a great idea to use them as cloths.

I also wanted to Thank You for linking up over at ropcorn.com. I am now your latest GFC follower. Have a continued wonderful weekend. :-)

CailinMarie said...

HPS! Love your pink rugs - I've always wanted to make one. Not sure when I'll get to that though :-)

Unknown said...

How pretty! I have a friend who makes rag rugs and I've thought about having her teach me! :)

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Oh I love your rugs, and the way
they are displayed! Also, thank you for stopping by Flora Doora and
your comment!

Jane
Flora Doora

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You definitely know how
to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more
than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

my web page: quantrim slimming