Friday, September 30, 2011

Pink Office

Search your office for pink, and see how many things you can come up with. This morning I went on a mission in my office and found five pink items to take a picture of. I love pink but didn't realize how much I liked it until I found out about the Pink Saturday party. Colors inspire us and affect our moods in various ways. These are the fun pink things I found on my pink picture stroll this morning:
Makes you want to drink water!

A recent gift from a friend.

I love my little camera case and pink note pad.

And last, my "Angela" notes that remind me not to be impatient and not to waste time while waiting.

 I hope you've enjoyed this pink office tour and would love to have you visit again soon. Have a happy day!
I'll see you over at Pink Saturday party!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely & pink. I am surrounded by pinks, totally.

TTFN ~
Have a beautiful weekend.
Marydon

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Isn't it amazing how much PINK there is around us? Of course, there is lots in my home, too. lol!
HPS!
Jil

LV said...

I would not find any in my house. Just nothing pink. I love the color, but never have anything.

pinkkandy said...

Well, here we are again..Thank God for another Pink Saturday to visit and see what you have been up to..Fall is keeping her distance around here..I am longing for some cool crisp weather....check out "My Sweet Prairie Home" and see what my daughter is up to!
God Bless You....
Kandy

Sue McPeak said...

You are the Offical Office Pinkie...fun stuff! Happy Pink Saturday!!!!

Ann said...

Lots of pink to keep you inspired in your office!!! Imagine all the creativity.
Ann

The Artful Diva said...

Well, I just looked around my studio only to discover no pink in sight!

GwendolynKay said...

Love the water bottle and the note pad.
Blessings~

Manni said...

love the camera case :))
happy pink Saturday!