Friday, September 9, 2011

Garden Comfort

I feel like I have a tomato plant jungle growing just outside my kitchen window. Yesterday afternoon when I came home I eagerly picked out a few red tomatoes and - finally - my yellow summer squash. I was quite excited. It seems like my life has been a whirlwind whirlwinds slamming against me for the last month. When things get difficult in life, rejoice! It works! I don't know about you, but reaping vegetables from my garden simply makes me feel giddy with joy. I needed that boost of joy yesterday evening. Let me share some of the photos I took:




May you enjoy a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend, my blogging friends.When Fridays come, I rejoice. I love every day, 
but I especially love the weekends. 
Happy Friday to you! 

I'm joining these fun linking parties:

2 comments:

Stitchfork said...

Nothing better than freshly picked home-grown tomatoes! Enjoy!
xo Cathy

Brandi said...

Things are coming up beautifully in your yard! Your vegetables are beautiful!