Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering on September 11

God bless America! God bless the families of American heroes, those whom we shall always remember from that never-to-be-forgotten day of September 11, 2001.


Where were you that day? What were you doing when you heard the news? My husband, daughter, and I were staying in our RV in Wisconsin at a church where my husband was speaking. The pastor's wife came over to the church and told us what had just happened. I felt shock. It didn't seem real. The attack shattered American families and friends of loved ones never to be seen again. America was forever to be affected by the horror of such evil. 
Mickey Mangun... 

Today, Honor the Creator!
Today, Honor America!

1 comment:

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Nice 9/11 tribute. Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog, I'm glad you like it & hope you return!
xo
Sandy