Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jump Rope Fun at the Cottage

Jump rope fun is my kind of fun.
 Take a moment away from your cottage decorating and designing for a laugh...
Every cottage needs a jump rope for the children. When I was a young girl, I loved playing with my jump rope. I was either swinging, jump roping, or riding my bicycle. A friend of my brothers came by to visit my brothers one day. The story goes that they needed a rope to fix something. That was the last I saw of my jump rope. My memory is that I became immediately extremely upset with my brothers allowing their friend to use my jump rope. You'd think they would have bought me a new one! :)
Speaking of jump ropes, last night my husband showed me this funny You Tube video of a couple pretending to have a rope. I laughed and laughed. Enjoy:
Go buy you a jump rope, and have some fun!
I'm joining these blog parties:

1 comment:

Stitchfork said...

Used to jump rope growing up and know all the moves! Nowadays I'd have to be one of the ones at the end swinging the rope!
xo Cathy