Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Vintage Finds

Rug decorating intrigues me. Do you notice rugs when you shop at antique stores? What can you do with a rug? How do you decorate with rugs? I'd be interested in knowing your uses for rugs.  
This is my Labor Day weekend vintage rug find 
- and a magazine to boot:
A RUG FOR DECORATING THE COTTAGE

When I brought the cutesy little rug home, I placed it on a shelf on my baker's rack under a rose painting. The sweet thing about this rug is that it is handmade and even has the handmade tag. The back of the rug looks as nice as the front side. 
RUGS RUGS RUGS
Rugs are fun. Another small rug I purchased awhile back I'm currently using in the center of a kitchen table. Naturally, of course, other rugs I like for the floor. 

I'm joining the following blog parties:


1 comment:

Kathe said...

What a pretty rug! I never thought to look for decor magazines when I am thrifting. Duh, what a genius idea! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!
Kathe