Friday, October 7, 2011

Spooky Office Supplies

Three items are always found in a home or day-job office. Folders, paper, and paper clips. I have an at-home and a day-job office. At the day-job office one day I found a Spooky picture in my office.The Spooky picture shown below is perfect for Halloween, too. I've added my own pink touch with the HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, the pink smiley face, the pink Post-It, and the pink paper clip. Funny how tiny items like a pink paper clip can make one happy, but I just love those plastic kind of paper clips - especially the pink ones. Beginning at the early ages of only three or four, it was a treat when my dad would give me a stack of junk mail to play with. Playing office or schoolteacher were two of my fun ways to enjoy my early childhood. Now I wish I could snap my finger and watch all the junk mail disappear - and the bills, too. Wouldn't that be a nice trick or treat!
My Favorite Folder

My Spooky Picture
The little story behind the Spooky picture is this: a coworker that is always funny and loves to make people laugh lacks a certain peripheral vision. Sometimes I'll bring a document to him, and he doesn't hear me walk in. Nor does he see me. When I speak, he'll jump. It's always so funny. So that's how I acquired the Spooky picture - and now nickname.

I'm linking to Pink Saturday to share my Spooky picture!
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!

If you have pets at your cottage, you're invited to join the cottage funny stories pet contest at this blog.

5 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

spooky gave me a good laugh ! thanks for sharing and happy PS !!!
(())

LV said...

A cute and different pink showing. I liked it.

The Artful Diva said...

You have a wicked sense of humor - so timely with Halloween right around the corner!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

So funny!!
Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

Anonymous said...

very cute! Playing school teacher and store were my favorite past times as a little girl. I majored in English to become a teacher when I grew up. :) Happy Pink Saturday.