Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Fruit Decor Tour Part Two

You are entering Part Two of my Fall Fruit Decor Photo Tour of my recent stroll through Carriage House Antiques. What did you like about Fall Fruit Decor Tour Part One? I love the fourth photo, the one with the Pumpkin Beauty. They're all pretty as the following ones are.
Okay, let's begin Part Two of the virtual photo tour:

Pretty Fall Colors for Thanksgiving

Gorgeous dishes with purple and green grapes on the side!

A Festive Country Look

Elegant Window Display

Fun Red and White

Makes Me Want to Go Shopping at a Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard

A Fruit Variety for the Fall

A Wagon Load of Fruit

But for now let's get the pumpkins out - it's Halloween time!
Thank you for strolling along with me on the Fall Fruit Decor Tour!
Happy Pumpkin Decorating and Eating!
I'm linking to the following parties:

1 comment:

GwendolynKay said...

I just finished eating grapes for breakfast. Love the use of fruit for decorating.
Blessings~