Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mediterranean Mission Design

Mediterranean Mission Design is a mix of the Mediterranean and Spanish Mission combined. Webb's Drafting & Design Service is designing the Mediterranean Mission for the fixer-upper I purchased with my husband. Last night we reviewed the updated plans. It's a beautiful design! It even has my requested wraparound porch. I love it. Bill Webb is great to work with and an excellent designer. He is based in Southern California but designs homes in most other states as well.  To get a quote on your custom home, additions, garage, or patio, give Bill a call at (760) 247-2222. He's been in business approximately 20 years.



2 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

How exciting! It's going to be beautiful!

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

Yes, and I can't wait! From an RV to a tiny fixer-upper cabin to the Mediterranean mission - and lots of stories in between!