Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Antique Store Raffle Winner Gift, Finds, and Photos

.


I found these wood trim treasures at the antique store and brought them home. Can't wait to use them. Some ideas I'm thinking about are:
  • use as a wall decoration instead of a headboard 
  • use a couple of the smaller pieces for the headboard I found in the trash pile recently 
  • any more ideas anybody?

Hmmm...this might look perfect in hubby's man cave...

and I so like these Scrabble letter words:


Yes, I did come home with the baker's rack, and it's beautiful [(excuse the wall; we're remodeling :) ].
 
I'm posting to Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

1 comment:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

You've posted a lot of eye candy! Sounds like your on to something with the wooden pieces. I can't top your ideas. My favorite is the baker's rack. Lovely!