I've been honored to receive the Stylish Blogger Award by New England Home and Garden, a delightful blog by a sweet lady. I fell in love with her grape tablescape and her "Mom's Cave". Her decorating ideas are beautiful and inspiring.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Stylish Blogger Award works, these are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed on the award and accept.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.
So here goes...
1. I love gallivanting with my husband on free days and weekends to discover new things, places, and shops.
2. I love to visit with family and friends.
3. I love tea, coffee, and scones.
4. I delight in antique shops and tearooms.
5. I love to read and always have a book or a magazine with me.
6. I'm a PK (preacher's kid).
7. I'm the youngest of three.
I'm enjoying these lovely and inspiring blogs that I'm passing the award to and would like to share with you:
- Beatrice Banks
- Raw Thoughts and Feelings
- On Sutton Place
- Blessing Reflections
- Katherine's Corner
- Sixty-Fifth Avenue
- Sweet European Dreams
- Dobermans By the Sea
- Joy's Blog
- Small Town Living at Its Best
- Encouraging Words for Writers
- Urban Farmgirl
- Amy's vintage cottage
- The Thrifty Groove
- Unshelved Words