Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Flower Shopping

Spring arrived, and I couldn't resist shopping for at least a few flowers last weekend. Unfortunately, a chilly wind blew in with Spring. That must have been my fastest flower shopping trip ever. I went to Lowe's to browse through the flowers and plants available and found several on sale for 88 cents. Though I chose a few of them (I'll share in a future post soon), I just walked, browsed, and dreamed about what I'll be coming back for. I have a rose bush area mixed with lavender, sage, and a couple of other plants. I plan to add a rose bush and a miniature rose plant. The plans are to start on another area with organic vegetable area (more of this later, too). For now, you must see this little beauty I saw when browsing.
Happy Spring planting!
I'm linking to Good Life Wednesdays,
Wow Us Wednesday.  

4 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Pretty purple! Love flowers. Happy Spring!!

Marcy said...

Very pretty! Things like that don't survive much in Phoenix!

:)
Marcy @ Life's Gristle

Sandy Ang said...

Must be lovely to go spring flower shopping. All those soft pretty colours. My tropical garden is dropping from the heat in March

Tim said...

Cool Stuff.