Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pink Garden Accessories

Decorate your garden with pink accessories. Today I browsed through the various vendors' shops at my favorite antique shop. I noticed a lot of pink throughout the shop and was curious to know how many pink garden accessories I could find. I took pictures and have made a collage to give you an idea of how to decorate your garden with pink accessories. If you're needing some garden decorating inspiration, browse through your local antique stores. You'll go home ready to turn those inspirations into garden beauties.
  1. Pink Planter
  2. Pink Planter Chair
  3. Pink Bird Bath Stand
  4. Pink and Black Table
  5. Pink and Black Table close up
  6. Pink and Black Table
  7. Ornate Chair with Pink Flowers
  8. Gold Child's Table with Pink Flowers
  9. Glass Table with Pink Cushion Chair (same set as #7)
  10. Flower Wagon with Pink Flowers
  11. Glass Table with Pink Floral Cushion
  12. Vegetable and Herb Magazines 
  13. Pink Table
  14. Pink Planter
  15. Pink Planter Chair
You can see that I duplicated a few of the photos. For instance, that pink and black table was so cute, and I'd love to have brought that home with me...but didn't. I tried to capture the little pink planter at different angles. And yes, I did leave the antique shop inspired with two magazines on planting herbs and vegetables!

1 comment:

Stitchfork said...

Definitely in the pink!
Hope you have a great week ahead!
xo Cathy