Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Decor

How do you decorate for Easter? Some like Easter eggs, others like crosses. Here are a few ideas if you are still looking for inspiration:
I almost grabbed this rabbit tin cutie.

What fun one could have decorating with these elegant gift bags.

Sweet Easter egg basket tin with pretty tablecloth and napkins.

I loved this picture. Actually, I saw this as I was on my pink garden accessory adventure. Hmmm...wouldn't it look lovely in a garden room???

Hat boxes are the thing. I saw several at the antique shop where I took these photos. This was one of my favorites.
I saw these lovelies at my favorite antique store the week before Easter. I'd love to know if any of you come up with your own inspiration from these antique store lovelies. 
HAPPY EASTER! 

3 comments:

Donnie said...

I'm not too creative but I love to look at great design. You chose some lovely things to show us. Have a Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Well, when the kids were little it was all about colorful dyed easter eggs and bunnies and jelly beans. Now it's a little more sophisticated with white decorated eggs and white bunnies. I love Easter and hope you have the best ever. Thanks so much for visiting the Vintage Nest. :)

Lynda said...

Just adorable stuff, thanks for sharing!