Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Decorating with Black on Black Friday

Looking for ideas to decorate for the holidays? Create a new Black Friday holiday tradition: make your black furniture and accent pieces a part of Christmas decorating. Look at these lovely black holiday decorations:








Source: google.com via Kylee on Pinterest


Source: i.imgur.com via Kate on Pinterest





Beautiful! I love the black wine bottles with the lights and the festive black and white checkered stockings. And those Ho Ho Ho photo frames and pine cones are the cutest things. Of course, I love all of these pretties since I chose to display them for this Black Friday post.
Going Black Friday shopping? Please be safe, and have fun shopping. I think I'll get my black chalkboard paint out and look for black spray paint to try out on holiday decorations. Black and gold. Black and red. Black and white. Ooohh! Lovely. Inspiring.

1 comment:

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

who knew black could be so festive? Thanks for sharing!